27 million working days were lost
due to work-related illness and
workplace injury (2011/12)
Health & Safety
Uneven steps, a badly stocked first aid kit, inadequate ventilation and poor light are just some of the hundreds of workplace pitfalls that can lead to a claim or prosecution.
Under the current Health & Safety at Work Regulations, all employers have a duty of care to assess the risks present in the workplace ensuring the health, safety and welfare of those people who may be affected by your acts or omissions.
- Comprehensive Health & Safety audit of your premises will be conducted by one of our fully qualified consultants.
- It is a legal requirement that, if you employ five or more staff, you must have a Health and Safety Policy in place. We can help you write your company’s policy.
- We can assist you with setting up a Risk Assessment Policy, and help with the paperwork that is involved.
- Annual, bi-annual or quarterly visits will be arranged to ensure that your systems are still efficient and that you are satisfied with them.
- Practical advice is just a telephone call away.
People are your most valuable asset. We can protect that asset for you, leaving you to get on with running your business.